Digital communications are everywhere you look. You can see our work on smartphones, tablets, laptops and, yes, desktop computers all over the world. If the communication is linked to digital media (spoiler alert, they all should be), we bring the strategy. Whether it's helping you understand what your audience is looking for and how they navigate your pages, or collaborating on digital content strategies, we're here for it.
As we work to launch our new site in the Sitefinity content management system (CMS), we're fired up to help our community "level up" to a content-first approach to digital strategy. We'll provide training and best practices on web content strategy, how to make the most of our CMS and all of the really cool ways we can communicate with our audiences.
And if you ever find yourself wondering, "How is the website redesign going?" you can stay up to date on our progress on our
We'll work with individual departments and colleges to transition their websites into the new design and CMS. If you'd like more information or need to contact the team, reach out via this page.
Our new team brings a wealth of expertise to CMU to help accelerate our success in institutional communications and recruitment. Our goal? To better position our brand across our owned media channels.
Digital Experience Platform (DXP) Launch and Maintenance
- Manage partners mStoner and Silvertech in terms of content creation and new website rollout.
- Manage ongoing updates to website managed on Sitefinity.
- Develop universitywide training curriculum for Sitefinity and web maintenance best practices.
- Develop and maintain web governance policies, practices and procedures.
- Develop universitywide digital news capability/strategy to leverage news and event features.
Existing Web Entity (Sharepoint)
- Sharepoint maintenance to sustain current and upcoming marketing initiatives through sunset.
Paid Marketing Management
- Craft landing pages and lead-generation forms for our content to distribute through relevant paid programs.
- Build product pages, optimize the conversion paths on those pages and use dynamic calls to action to create and test buyer stage-specific calls to action.
Email Marketing Management
- Manage various email campaigns, including the template designs, calls to action and content used in our email sends.
- Segment lists based on behaviors like past email engagement and website interactions (content downloads, site page visits, etc.).
- Measure results, and optimize the lead-nurturing workflows for these segments to convert leads into customers.
- Work to minimize list decay and unsubscribes while increasing the productivity of our email sends.
- Develop documentation and road maps for processes, A/B tests and promotions that succeed through email.
- Create and maintain metrics reports on marketing and sales activities, effectiveness and business impact.
- Analyze marketing and sales data to develop insights and make recommendations on areas for optimization.
- Scope and create templates for our marketing team to be more efficient in their posting on social media, in blogs, email and other channels.
Misc. Technical Development
- Social media and search engine optimization integration.
- Mobile-friendly website updates.
- Mobile app development.