WEAVEonline® integrates assessment management activities, increases accessibility, and provides an overall view of university assessment processes. Institutional-wide program visibility encourages year-round con
tinuity across departments and colleges while enhancing efficiency and communication.
Goals and Objectives/Outcomes
Central Michigan University will benefit from increased university-wide collaboration, ongoing improvements, e
vidence-based planning and optimized student learning outcomes. Open access will improve internal relationships promoting a unified effort resulting in a higher quality of education.
Faculty and Staff
Faculty and staff will be
nefit through increased communication and user-friendly convenience to assessment planning processes and data. Program outcomes/objectives can be related to institutional and departmental strategies and goals streamlining processes. Data will be accessible an
ytime from any computer.
- ogram's mission and intended student learning outcomes/objectives
- Map the development of your program's learning outcomes over the course of your curriculum
- Exhibit your measures and findings
- Capture your data for annual reporting and program review
- Easily track your on going progress
- Enhance program faculty communication and collaboration
Documents and Forms
Central Michigan University Mission State
Policy on Student Learning Outcomes Assessment
Program Review Information
Assessment Plan Rubric
Guidelines and Application for Funding S
Submission Process for Annual Assessment Reports
WEAVEonline User's Guide for Annual Assessment Reporting
Process for Revising Approved Assessment Plans