Honors Advising


Ken Rumsey
Honors Program Academic Advisor

The CMU Honors Program offers specialized advising in the following areas: 





If you have Honors or Advising questions please call the Honors Office at 774-3902 and make an appointment to meet with Ken Rumsey.


1200 S. Franklin St • Mount Pleasant, Mich. 48859
Phone: 989-774-4000

CMU is an AA/EO institution, providing equal opportunity to all persons, including minorities, females, veterans, and individuals with disabilities. | CentralLink
Copyright Central Michigan University, Mount Pleasant, Mich. 48859 | Phone 989-774-4000 | Privacy Policy | Feedback | Full Site