Spring and Summer Honors Program Course Offerings and Registration Information
Priority Registration for Spring 2016 Courses begins at 10:00 am on Monday, October 26 for those Honors Program students that have earned priority registration.
Honors Program Spring and Summer 2016 Special Topics Courses:
- HON 310, Service Behind Bars
- HON 321J, Autism Experience: Putting the Pieces Together
- HON 321S, Creative Storytelling as Brand Management
- HON 321L, Latino American in the U.S.
- RPL 360H, Wilderness Experience for Leadership Development*
- HON 321H, To Hogwarts, Harry! An Intensive Study of Harry Potter through the British Isles
- HON 310, Service Learning on Beaver Island*
- HON 321, Environmental Portrait Photography on Beaver Island*
- HON 321, The Scientific Method*
- HON 321E, History of Biology and Medicine in Britain
- HON 321, Experiential Learning, Leadership and Personal Growth—New Zealand
- HON 320H, HDFS International Service Learning in Oaxaca, Mexico
*Must fill out the Honors Program 2016 Special Topics Course Application to apply for this course.
Spring and Summer 2016 Honors Course Description Guide.docx
Spring and Summer 2016 Honors Special Topic Course Descriptions and Details.pdf
Spring and Summer 2016 Special Topics At a Glance with Costs.docx
Honors Program 2016 Special Topics Course Application.docx