Jack Kent Cooke Foundation Scholarship awards are designed to encourage and support outstanding college seniors and graduates who have a breadth of interests, work hard, demonstrate a strong will to succeed, and have financial need.
A candidate must:
- have senior standing or have graduated from an accredited four-year U.S. college or university within the past five years
- have a cumulative undergraduate grade-point average of 3.20
demonstrate financial need
- receive a bachelor’s degree by the start of the next semester
- plan to begin first graduate degree program at an accredited college or university in the fall of the year of application
Year of Application
To be recommended as a CMU nominee and to advance in the competition, candidates much complete and submit the pre-application form to the National Scholarship Program.
The application requirements consist of a CMU nomination, cover letter, completed application form, financial information forms, recommendations, and college transcripts.Application Deadlines
For campus and national deadlines, click here.
Printable information on the Jack Kent Cooke Foundation Scholarship
- Phame Camarena, Ph.D., - Director, University Honors and National Scholarship Program, (989) 774-3902, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Maureen Harke - Coordinator, National Scholarship Program, (989) 774-3902, email@example.com