Udall Foundation Scholarships are designed to provide financial support ($7,000) to college sophomores and juniors who are committed to careers related to the environment, tribal public policy, or Native American health care.
- Are a sophomore or junior-level college student at a two-year or four-year accredited institution of higher education in the United States, pursuing a bachelor's or associate's degree during the 2018-2019 academic year;
- Will be pursuing a bachelor's degree full-time during the 2019-2020 academic year; and
- Are a U.S. citizen, U.S. national, or U.S. permanent resident
Environmental Science, Health Care, or Tribal Public Policy
Year of Application
Sophomore or Junior
To be considered a CMU nominee and to advance in the competition, candidates must complete and submit the pre-application form to the National Scholarship Program.
The application consists of a CMU nomination, 11-question application form, 800-word essay, official college transcripts, and three letters of recommendation.Application Deadlines
For campus and national deadlines, click here.
- Phame Camarena, Ph.D. - Director, University Honors and National Scholarship Program, (989) 774-3902, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Maureen Harke, Ph.D. - Coordinator, National Scholarship Program, (989) 774-3902, email@example.com