Interdisciplinary programs draw from two or more academic disciplines that work together to create a powerful learning experience and emphasize integrative learning, critical thinking, and creative problem solving.
Through interdisciplinary studies, students:
- Discover the value of integrating the study of various academic disciplines suited to their life-long interests.
- Learn creative solutions to some of today's most challenging problems.
- Become interdisciplinary thinkers who analytically and creatively embraces new ideas.
- Develop collaboration skills while working with others who have different perspectives.
- Are prepared for graduate and professional study, and for careers in new and emerging fields.