Once content has been successfully copied into your Blackboard course shell, use the below checklist as a guide to assist with preparing your online course.
To learn more about copying content into your Blackboard course shell, see
Performing a Course Copy.
Manage the Course Menu (review for duplicate or obsolete menu items)
Remove Old Discussion Board Posts by former students that carried over with the course copy performed
- Re-configure Availability and Due Dates with the Date Management Tool
- Check for “hard” dates (e.g. April 23rd) that need updating
- Check for Time Released/Adaptive Released Materials to update
- If hosting virtual meetings, update meeting days and times
- Run the
Link Checker tool to Identify Broken Links
Duplicate Grade Center Columns
- Prepare Exams
- Set up needed exam security measures (LDB, RM, proctored, etc.)
- Set exam availability dates
- Enter proctor passcodes if using proctored exams (passcodes provided by eLearning Delivery & Support)