We support educator development in a variety of ways. Some of these are outlined in further detailed below.
- Want confidential, peer-level feedback on your teaching? Want to know what we believe is effective teaching practice? Read more about our service and the related framework.
- Want confidential, peer-level feedback on your teaching? Want to know what we believe is an effective teaching practice? Read more about our service and the observation framework.
- Want to talk to trained experts about course design, teaching methods, educational technology, multimedia development, delivery in alternative formats? We offer all that and more.
- Want feedback from your learners or a mechanism for providing them with a voice before the end of the semester? View our survey framework and related service here or contact us to request a sample survey.
Teaching and Learning Conferences
- Interested in attending conferences related to teaching and learning, teaching in different formats, the scholarship of teaching and learning, and educational technologies? There are many. Here are some of our recommendations for regular events.
Blackboard Review - Is your course site in Blackboard a bit of a mess? Do you wonder if you've made things as easy to find for students possible? Are you using features to maximize results? A member of our team will confidentially review your Blackboard course shell and share suggestions with you, for consideration. We can even make the changes you select. Email CIS to request this service.