We support educator development in a variety of ways. Some of these are outlined in the links to the right and further detailed below.
- Looking for a one-time workshop, a series, or a self-paced training? We offer all three.
- Want confidential, peer-level feedback on your teaching? Want to know what we believe is effective teaching practice? Read more about our service and the observation framework.
- Want to talk to trained experts about course design, teaching methods, educational technology, multimedia development, delivery in alternative formats? We offer all that and more.
Recognitions and Awards
- Want to learn more about awards for exemplary teaching practice? View information related to processes, timelines, and past recipients.
- Want feedback from your learners or a mechanism for providing them with a voice before the end of the semester? View our survey framework and related service here or contact us to request a sample survey.
Teaching and Learning Conferences
- Interested in attending conferences related to teaching and learning, teaching in different formats, the scholarship of teaching and learning, and educational technologies? There are many. Here are some of our recommendations for regular events.