The CMU Bulletin contains important information with which all faculty, staff, and students are expected to be familiar. The Bulletin contains information on the following topics:
- General Information
- Academic Programs
- Program Authorization/Program Operations
- Course Descriptions
- Academic Information
- Student Rights and Responsibilities
- Academic Policies and Procedures
- Academic Integrity
- Graduation Requirements
- Academic Overview
To view the complete Bulletin, including archived copies of prior academic years, visit the
CMU Bulletins website
Faculty are responsible for:
- Observing all of the university's regulations and policies currently in effect.
- Complying with the procedures, requirements, regulations, and deadlines printed in the Bulletin.