Correcting an OPT Update You Submitted

NEVER submit a new employer update if you need to change something you have already submitted. 
To correct an employer update you have already submitted, please: 
  1. Go to and log in.
  2. Find the OPT employer record that requires editing (the name of the employer should be next to the application ID number).
  3. Click on OPT New Employer Reporting under the Questionnaires heading.
  4. Make the necessary changes and click Submit at the bottom when finished. Your advisor will be notified of this submission and will follow-up if additional information is required.