Use the button below to request a new I-20 if:
- You lost your original copy
- Your original copy is damaged
- You need an updated travel signature on page 2
- You recently completed your ELI requirement and need an updated I-20 showing your program of study and English proficiency
DO NOT use this request if:
- Your major has changed (OGE will automatically update your I-20 and contact you when a new I-20 is ready for pick-up)
- You are a newly-admitted
- student who needs an I-20 following admission (email email@example.com instead); this includes current CMU students granted admission to a new program
Important Notes about Your I-20
- Keep the original copy of every I-20 you've received.
- Only carry your most recent I-20 when you travel. Only show this most recent copy when asked at a port of entry.
- Remember to get a travel signature before you depart the United States if plan on returning.
To submit a print request:
- Log in to the OGE application system.
- Click on Requests > Reprint I-20.
- Follow the instructions from there.
- Once submitted, we will contact you by email within 2 to 3 business days to let you know when the I-20 is ready.
NOTE: If you select to have your I-20 mailed, a $20 shipping payment is required for U.S. mailings and a $50 shipping payment is required for international mailings. Instructions on how to complete the payment will be emailed to you within 1 to 2 business days following your request. Documents can also be mailed to local (Mount Pleasant only) addresses free of charge.