I-94 Corrections

I-94 entry records can be accessed electronically through the Customs and Border Protection (CBP) website here: https://i94.cbp.dhs.gov/I94/#/recent-search.

In the event CBP makes an error with your I-94 entry record, it may be necessary to have your I-94 corrected. Examples when correction might be necessary include:

  • Missing I-94 for most recent entry, with or without correct entry information on the "travel history" page
  • Incorrect information on your I-94, including misspelled name, incorrect date of entry, incorrect date of birth, incorrect class of admission, etc.

Before requesting a correction, please talk with an OGE advisor about your specific issue.

To request an I-94 correction, please follow these steps: