To access this page on a mobile device, go to https://goo.gl/EudfjR (note capital and lowercase letters)
STEP 1: Enter your local address
- Go to
- Enter your
Mount Pleasant address under the
Local Address section (DO NOT change your permanent address).
submit when finished.
If you do not have a Mount Pleasant address yet, ask an OIA advisor for an instructions sheet so you can do this later. It is very important that you enter your local address as soon as you know it. Your I-20 cannot be changed to ACTIVE status without it. Please also note that you are required to report new addresses to the university within 10 days of moving. To do so, return to this address form at any time. It is also available through CentralLink.
STEP 2: Take pictures of your documents
Using your phone or the camera at the computer, take pictures of the following documents:
- CMU I-20 or DS-2019 (first page only)
- I-94 (DOWNLOAD HERE - PDF copy is acceptable)
- First page of passport (with your information and picture)
- F-1 or J-1 visa stamp from passport
- Entry stamp in passport showing F-1 or J-1 admission
- Verification of health insurance (J-1 students only)
STEP 3: Submit your documents & complete check-in questions
For F-1 students: https://goo.gl/b85LjY
For J-1 Students: https://goo.gl/jKzej1