Large and small group workshops, training, dialogue, team building and leadership development.....we offer it all.
Are you and your office, team, staff or organization interested in diversity training and workshops? The intent of our training is to create businesses and organizations; as well as individuals, that value and celebrate differences not only in their workplace and organizations, but in their everyday life.
All workshops, training and exercises are built especially around your needs. Through a preliminary needs assessment and conversation, a tailored presentation and/or workshop will be prepared for you and your team.
Some diversity topics include but are not limited to:
- Social Justice Dialogues for Faculty/Staff (Bi-weekly Mondays, 12 noon, CID starting September 8)
- LGBTQ, Safe Zone (through our LGBTQ Services office)
- Self Identity
- Cultural Competency and Cultural Awareness
- Cultural Assumptions and Isms
- Ice breakers surrounding diversity
- Communication (Difficult dialogues around diversity)
- Intergroup Dialogue and more
For more information, please contact Multicultural Academic Student Services at 989.774.3945.