Thank you for your interest in the Pathways to Academic Student Success program. This initiative is for first generation and Pell eligible students. By participating in Pathways, you will have a community of faculty, staff, and students that are dedicated to walking alongside you in your journey to graduation. You will take classes with other Pathways scholars, be assigned a faculty/staff mentor, and develop a personalized academic plan with your Pathways academic advisor. Your involvement in Pathways will propel you to the front of the crowd.
Follow the steps below to apply and begin your journey with the Pathways program:
- Apply to join the Pathways program by completing our ONLINE APPLICATION.
- Complete your ENROLLMENT CHECKLIST, if you haven't done so already (CMU global ID, CMU email, review financial aid package, reserve an orientation date, reserve your housing). Contact the Pathways office at 989-774-3630 or email@example.com if you run into issues.
- Register to attend LEADERSHIP SAFARI (indicate that you are a Pathways student). Once you have registered for Leadership Safari complete the SAFARI FEE WAIVER FORM.
- RSVP to attend the Pathways WELCOME RECEPTION which takes place Saturday, August 19, 3:00 p.m. There will be a makeup on Sunday, August 27, 3:00 p.m.
- Retrieve academic advice from a Pathways academic advisor by the end of your orientation day for your first semester schedule in Bovee University Center room 108.