The OIT Cabinet consists of the Vice President for Information Technology and Chief Information Officer, the four OIT Executive Directors, and the Chief Information Security Officer. This group is convened by the CIO to provide advice and input on matters of IT policy, personnel, planning, and operations. They jointly apply and administer the policies and programs that they enact. The OIT Cabinet meets at least monthly, usually on the first week of the month. Additional meetings are added to discuss special projects or topics, including annual planning.
Membership in the OIT Cabinet includes:
- Roger Rehm, Vice President for Information Technology and Chief Information Officer
- Mark McDonald, Executive Director/Infrastructure
- Jerry Todd, Interim Chief Information Security Officer
- Angelica Gomez, Deputy CIO/Executive Director Enterprise Applications
- Ben Andera, Executive Director/Academic and Research Computing
- Kurt Smith, Assistant Dean, Healthcare IT