Capture Profiles Installation
1. Log into ImageNow:
2. Click on the drop down arrow next to Capture:
3. Click on the Manage Capture Profiles... button:
4. Click the Import... button on window:
5. In the drop down list under Source: click on ImageNow Capture Profile
(DO NOT USE LOCAL)
6. Download one of the capture profiles below based on your needs:
(If you are scanning transcripts use the transcripts profiles, otherwise use the basic profiles)
(Right click and click Save Link As...)
7. Click on the icon of a blue book:
8. Navigate to the download location of the capture profile that was downloaded and click Open:
9. When the Open dialog closes click Next:
10. Select all of the Profiles on the list:
11. On the Scanning Profile tab click on the text that says (None) select the <New Profile: ...>.
Then click Next:
12. Under Device select the text (Select Device) and choose your scanner from the drop down list:
13. Click Next (Basket Group not needed):
14. Click Next (Document Rules not needed):
16. Click Finish:
17. Close the Capture Profiles Dialog:
VRS Profiles Installation
1. Click Start:
2. Click on My Computer:
3. Open Local Disk (C:):
4. a) If you are on a 32-bit computer open Program Files.
b) If you are on a 64-bit computer open Program Files (x86).
c) If you are unsure use Program Files (x86) if it is there otherwise using Program Files.
5. Open the Kofax folder:
6. Open the ImgCtls folder:
7. Open the bin folder:
8. Open the Profiles folder:
9. Download the VRS Profiles that you need and save them somewhere that you will find them:
Primary VRS Profiles
Primary Transcript VRS Profiles
OCR Transcript VRS Profiles
10. Right Click on the downloaded file and click Extract All...
11. Click Extract:
11. Right click and paste the unzipped files into the Profiles folder:
Learn How To Use the VRS and Capture Profile