All SAP requests for program or system changes are done through the IT DevReq site. Clicking this link will open a new window to the DevReq site, allowing you to refer back to this page for instructions.
Instructions for using DevReq
1. To begin using DevReq, you must login with your Global ID and password. Once this information has been entered, click "Log In".
2. Upon logging into the DevReq system, you will be given 3 options:
- Submit a Request
- Check your request status
- Display Reports
“Check your request status” will allow you to see the status of a previously submitted request. "Display Reports" will allow you to run a report on all requests submitted by you, and will also allow you to view reports by department. "Submit a request" will allow you to enter the information necessary for an enhancement or change you would like to see to the SAP system. Select this option and click "Continue".
3. You will be taken to the "Submit Request Form". The "Requestor's Name" and "Date" fields will automatically be filled in for you.
- If you are submitting a request on behalf of someone other than yourself, please enter their name in the "Requested on Behalf of" box.
- Enter your phone number in the "Contact Phone" box.
- Select your College or Department in the drop-down box.
- Enter a title for your enhancement or change in the "Project/Request Title"
- Enter a detailed description of the enhancement or change you are
requesting for SAP, along with your expected results
from this development request.
- Select the "Priority" of this development request. You have three options: Low, Medium and High.
- Click the Calendar Button next to the "Desired Due Date" box, and select a date that you would like see to see your program or system change completed by.
- Enter a "Business Justification" for why this enhancement or change is needed.
- If you have any attachments (documentation, etc...) that you would like to include with your request, check the "I have attachments" box and click "Submit". If you have no attachments, leave the box unchecked and click "Submit".
4. This step is only required if you checked the "I have attachments" box in the previous step. Click the "Browse" button to find the files you would like to include with your request, you can select up to five (5). When you have selected the desired file(s), click the "Submit" button at the bottom of the page.