Please complete and submit the Service and Order Form prior to submitting the Transfer On form to our office.
The Verizon transfer on form can be downloaded from the link below. Please complete the relinquishing customer sections, and submit the form to our office.
- We are unable to transfer on lines using the following equipment:
- Alltel devices
- Verizon Nationwide devices
- Home Phone Connect
- Verizon Broadband Routers
- Agreements with the Verizon EDGE program must be satisfied before Verizon will complete any transfers.
- The Verizon form must contain only the main account owner's information in the relinquishing customer sections. Verizon will not accept forms containing the information of other authorized end users.
- Please include your Campus and Global IDs at the top of the form.
- If you are not transferring all phone numbers from your current account, and will be transferring the primary phone number, you will need to designate a different phone number as the primary prior to submitting the transfer on form.
- Once you submit your transfer form(s), please complete the Service and Order Form to complete your account setup with Connect CMU. You can find the form by clicking the Purchase Device, or Add, Change, or Cancel Service buttons on the right. You must be logged in to see these buttons, and access the form.
- Early termination fees do not apply for transfers.