Web-based printing is now available within PrintQ Mobile. This feature will allow you to upload a supported document into the PrintQ Mobile system, from any computer*. You can choose to process the print jobs immediately, or hold them for later printing in your release queue. More information on the remote printing stations can be found here.
Which printers have Web Printing enabled?
- HPB_2163_KIOSK (No Release Station)
- HPB_LAB_KIOSK (No Release Station)
- EHS_LAB_PRINTER_A_KIOSK (No Release Station)
How do I use PrintQ Mobile?
- Visit the PrintQ Mobile site at https://printq2u.cmich.edu/webadvantage
- Login with your Global ID and password.
- Select Web Printing from the top of the page.
- Browse for the document you would like to print by clicking Select File...
Note: The Web Printing feature handles text document files (.pdf, .doc, .docx, .txt, .rtf, .wps) in the portrait layout most effectively.
- Choose a printer from the Printer: drop-down menu.
- Make the necessary changes to the Printing Options and click Next.
- The document will now process. This may take a few moments.
- Once the print job has been confirmed, select Print Now to send the print job immediately to the selected printer, or select Hold Job In Queue to send the job to your release queue.
*PrintQ Mobile requires a valid Global ID and PrintQ allocation.