Web Hosting

How do I set up a departmental web site?

To set up a departmental Web site, contact the Help Desk at (989) 774-3662.

Do student organizations have access to web space?

Registered student organizations can utilize a SharePoint Team site to share information.  To obtain a SharePoint site for your RSO contact Student Life at (989) 774-3016.

Does CMU provide personal webspace for students?

Every student, employee and alumni with a Global ID has personal webspace in the form of a My Site.  For more information, visit https://my.cmich.edu.


1200 S. Franklin St • Mount Pleasant, Mich. 48859
Phone: 989-774-4000

CMU is an AA/EO institution, providing equal opportunity to all persons, including minorities, females, veterans, and individuals with disabilities. | CentralLink
Copyright Central Michigan University, Mount Pleasant, Mich. 48859 | Phone 989-774-4000 | Privacy Policy | Feedback | Full Site