Don't have time to attend a workshop or webinar? Want to learn from the comfort of your own couch or office chair? Scroll down and start clicking. If face-to-face instructor-led opportunities are more your style, check out our upcoming offerings.
Additional and updated materials are always in the works. Please, continue to check back to this site for new content.
- Forms: Collect information via polls, surveys, and quizzes.
- OneDrive: Create, store, upload, download, and share documents with a few simple clicks. Also, includes how create, store, edit, and share Microsoft Office 365 files.
- OneNote: Write, type, sketch, record and share notes from anywhere via the cloud.
- Planner: Create project plans, assign tasks and deadlines, utilize notifications, share files, and more for yourself or within an organization.
- Snipping Tool: Quickly and easily capture whatever is displayed on your Windows device.
- Sway: Create presentations, blogs, newsletters, portfolios, resumes, and other projects in creative and interactive ways.
- Stream: Upload and share videos, collaborate and communicate, and even live stream video within the greater CMU community
- Teams: Teams is a powerful and secure hub where users can bring numerous Office 365 and other collaborative systems together to chat, meet, create, edit and share files, and more.
- To-Do: Create lists, manage your day and prioritize your tasks, share with others, and more.
- Yammer: Create and participate in public or private groups, communicate, share information, create and respond to polls, direct message, praise, and much more in a social-media like platform.
- Top Hat Classroom/Audience Response System: Create and deliver highly engaging classroom and general presentations to students and audience members in face-to-face or online modalities. Adopt, author, and assign interactive electronic textbooks, course notes, question packs, slide decks, handouts, and other Open Educational Resources (OER) to students.