Don't have time to attend a workshop or webinar? Want to learn from the comfort of your own couch or office chair? Scroll down and start clicking. If face-to-face instructor-led opportunities are more your style, check out our upcoming offerings.
Additional and updated materials are always in the works. Please, continue to check back to this site for new content.
- Forms: Collect information via polls, surveys, and quizzes.
- OneDrive: Create, store, upload, download, and share documents with a few simple clicks. Also, includes how create, store, edit, and share Microsoft Office 365 files.
- OneNote: Write, type, sketch, record and share notes from anywhere via the cloud.
- Snipping Tool: Quickly and easily capture whatever is displayed on your Windows device.
- Sway: Create presentations, blogs, newsletters, portfolios, resumes, and other projects in creative and interactive ways.
- Yammer: Create and participate in public or private groups, communicate, share information, create and respond to polls, direct message, praise, and much more in a social-media like platform.
- Top Hat Classroom/Audience Response System: Create and deliver highly engaging classroom and general presentations to students and audience members in face-to-face or online modalities. Adopt, author, and assign interactive electronic textbooks, course notes, question packs, slide decks, handouts, and other Open Educational Resources (OER) to students.