Controlled Substances in Research

Central Michigan University has developed a policy for oversight of controlled substances used in research. The forms and guidance documents below have been designed to supplement the policy and to assist researchers with meeting specific regulatory requirements

Institutional Policies & Procedures

Institutional Forms Based on Regulations

DEA Forms & Regulations 

Hazardous Waste Materials

Hazardous Waste Management - Environmental Health and Safety - Hazardous Waste Manager at  989 -774-3378

If you have questions about the content or intended use of any of the forms above, please contact Kristin DeMuro at 989-774-3748 or

Updated 3/28/2020

Report a Research Concern