Student Resources

 Training Programs                                  

BUMP! into Research at CMU

BUMP into Research at CMU: This unique scholarship program is made by the National Science Foundation and engages undergraduate biology students in high-quality research projects.  BUMP Into Research

McNair Scholar Program

McNair Scholar Program: CMU undergraduates have the opportunity to participate in the federally-funded McNair Scholars Program, which seeks to prepare undergraduates for future doctoral studies. McNair Scholars Program

Student Research & Creative Endeavors Exhibition (SRCEE)

Visit the NEW website for SRCEE!
An annual celebration to honor CMU students and provide them with the opportunity to share their research, scholarly and creative endeavors with a professional audience and the university community at large. Students can apply online.
Read more



1200 S. Franklin St • Mount Pleasant, Mich. 48859
Phone: 989-774-4000

CMU is an AA/EO institution, providing equal opportunity to all persons, including minorities, females, veterans, and individuals with disabilities. | CentralLink
Copyright Central Michigan University, Mount Pleasant, Mich. 48859 | Phone 989-774-4000 | Privacy Policy | Feedback | Full Site