The Office of Information Technology Help Desk is CMU's main provider of technology support to students, faculty, and staff, on or off-campus, 7 days a week. Whether you have a technical question, or need help fixing a technical issue, you can count on the Help Desk for assistance.
Our expert staff consists of trained Information Technology personnel as well as competent student technicians. If we cannot address your technical needs directly, we will route you to the appropriate department or person.
The range of Help Desk support covers issues related to software packages installed on your personal computer, to network resources, as well as telephone and cable repair in the residence halls. We support ANYTHING - Windows or Mac, ethernet or wireless, phone or cable - if it can be fixed or answered, we'll do our best to help!
- Central point of contact for technology problems
- Problem and knowledge management
- Account Assistance
- System and Technology Information
- Software and Hardware Troubleshooting
- Office and Personal Computer Repair
- Telecommunications and Cable Equipment
- Telephone and Cable TV Repair
- Fax Transmittal
- Software Distribution
- Test and Survey Scanning