In addition to the group workshops and training sessions facilitated by the Learning Management System team, staff members are also available for one-on-one consultation with CMU faculty and staff seeking individualized guidance and/or training.
The types of consultation services offered by the LMS Team include:
- Guidance in converting paper assignments/tests to online assignments/tests/online grading.
- Review existing grade center settings to detect erroneous calculations.
- Review grading process/workflow to reduce errors and improve efficiency.
- Recommendations for improving exam security.
- Guidance in use of Date Management tool to reduce course prep time.
- Guidance in installation/use of Respondus Test Creation software.
Contact the CMU Help Desk to request an individual consultation. An LMS team member will be in touch to schedule a meeting, either in person, by phone or through a remote Bomgar session.
Additional LMS-related tutorials and documentation are available on the CMU Blackboard Page.