@CMU since :: 2007
Antoinette joined the center in October of 2013.
She has over 20 years of secretarial experience working in corporate businesses and within academia. She holds degrees in Vocal Performance from the Florida State University (B.M) and the University of Illinois in Champaign-Urbana (M.M). A musician at heart, Antoinette volunteers at Art Reach of Mid-Michigan helping coordinate concerts and music within the Mt. Pleasant area.
Though having been raised in the Sunshine State of Florida, she loves living in Michigan – appreciating the change of seasons. She has two – very cool - daughters: Sophia & Olivia.
Office :: Park 413
Job Duties Include:
- Office manager
- Supervise Student workers
- Administrative Assistant to Excellence in Teaching Award Committee
- Administrative Assistant to CETL Advisory Committee
- CETL payroll management
- Assists in management of CETL Budgeting
- Room Scheduling for Park 413B (Conference room), and 413D (Teaching Classroom)
- Assists with distribution of funds for: CETL Professional Growth Fund Awards, HITA (High Impact Teaching Academy), FLC (Faculty Learning Communities)