Central Michigan University has a long and proud tradition of excellence in teaching. The faculty of Central Michigan University has maintained this tradition by setting high standards in demanding competence of all its members. At the same time, however, there are occasions when faculty members exceed the usual standards and expectations.
The Academic Senate believes that such occasions and such individuals should receive special recognition and has therefore established the Excellence in Teaching Award.
:: Winners ::
Each Fall, the nomination process for this award is announced via CMU Today email annoucements, all faculty email lists, the CETL web site, and other sources. Criteria for eligibility and a link to an online form will be provided as part of the announcement. Winners are chosen and awards distributed at the Faculty Excellence Exhibition in March.
- Eric Buschlen, (EDL), Committee Co-Chair -CEHS – 2014-17
- Dawn Decker, (CSE), at large – Committee Co-Chair – 2013-16
- Carl Lee, (MTH), CST – 2013-16
- Brian Smith, (SASW), CHSBS - 2017
- Adam Epstein, (BLR), CBA – 2014-16
- Karen Grossnickle, (RMS), CHP – 2014-17
- Aparana Zambare, (LIB), at large – 2013-16
- Christopher Davoli, (CHSBS), - 2015-18
- Jamie (Donna) Sinclair - Student 2016
- Bruce Bonnell, (MUS) CCFA 2015-18
- Stacey Lim (CDO) at large 2015-18
- Gabriela DeOliveira – Student 2015-16
- Gabriel Paul Heidbreder – Student 2015-16
- Tiffany Smrtnik – Student 2015-16
- Kiara Wallace – Student 2015-16
- Diane Marble, CETL
For further information on this award or the nomination process, please contact us 989.774.3615 or email@example.com.