Teaching and Learning Conferences
The list of conferences below is provided for those interested in topics such as instructional design, teaching methods, instructional technologies, the scholarship of teaching and learning, etc. It is not intended to be an exhaustive list, just a starting point to pique potential interest.
Teaching and Learning
- American Educational Research Association Annual Meeting - AERA publications
tend to have more of a K-12 focus, though the annual meeting has nice representation from higher ed.
- Conference on Higher Education Pedagogy
- League for Innovation in the Community College Innovations Conference -
Though community college-focused, concepts are transferable.
- Lilly Conference Series on College and University Teaching and Learning
- Midwest SOTL Conference
- Teaching Professor Conference by Magna
- BbWORLD & DEVCON - This conference is specific to users of the Blackboard Learning Management system, though
some concepts are transferable to other LMSs.
- Connected Learning Summit
- EDUCAUSE Annual Conference
- ISTE – Has historically had more of a K-12 focus, though concepts are transferable.
- MACUL Conference - Has historically had more of a K-12 focus, though concepts are transferable.
- Teaching with Technology Conference by Magna