Before You Chat
Please note that the Help Desk is only equipped to provide technical support, and as much as we would like to be able to provide assistance, we do not have the most up-to-date information, authority, or necessary system access to help you with questions pertaining to Housing, Financial Aid, Registration, and other non-technical issues. That's okay though, because we know who can!
For your convenience, here is a list of contact information for commonly used service offices:
- Residence Life: 989-774-3111 (Housing, meal plans, general questions about living on campus)
- Scholarship and Financial Aid: 989-774-3674 (Financial aid disbursements, FAFSA assistance)
- Student Service Court: 989-774-3618 (Student finances)
- Registrar's Office: 989-774-3261 (Registration dates, course drop/add/withdrawal instructions)
- Admissions: 989-774-3076 (CMU Application assistance, Orientation)
Regular Help Desk Hours (Eastern time)
Help Desk analysts are here to help during our regular hours of operation, so feel free to reach out to us during the following times. If we're not currently open, just send us an email at email@example.com with a description of your issue, and we'll follow up as soon as we can!
- Mon-Thurs: 7 AM to 10PM
- Friday: 7AM to 5PM
- Saturday: 12PM to 5PM
- Sunday: 12PM to 10PM
Click on the image below to begin a chat session.
You can also reach the Help Desk by phone at (989) 774-3662, by email at firstname.lastname@example.org, or in person at Park Library 101. Self help materials are also available at the Help Desk website and our online client portal (CMU login required).