As we head toward the end of the second quarter in the Virgin Pulse wellness rewards program, your steps must be uploaded and activities must be entered by 11:59 p.m. Wednesday, Dec. 31 in order to get all of your HealthMile points.
Here are some important things to remember:
- If you use your work computer to enter your activities on the Virgin Pulse website and/or synch your activity tracking such as the Max and FitBit, ensure you make other plans for uploading your HealthMiles by the end of the quarter deadline since it falls during the year-end holiday period.
- The system automatically resets at midnight on Jan. 1. There isn't a way to manually enter or make an override after the new quarter starts so don't miss this important deadline!
- If you wait until Jan. 1 or after to upload steps or track activity for the previous quarter, your steps will be counted but you will not earn any additional HealthCash.
Learn more and get your questions about Virgin Pulse
Winter is here…let's keep moving!
While the winter weather makes us want to snuggle up inside, your fitness plans shouldn't hibernate. With the right attitude, winter can actually be a great time to mix up your workouts, get creative and even inspire you to try new, fun activities. Not to mention, exercise can help you beat those winter blues!
Below are free or low-cost ways to stay active this winter:
- Walk laps in Finch Fieldhouse
- Pay $1 daily to use the track at Morey Courts
- Take advantage of the area's beautiful parks and take your workout outside (i.e. snowshoeing, ice skating, cross country skiing, hiking, etc.)
- Grab your sled and head to the sledding hill at Mission Creek Park
- Go ice skating at the ICE Arena during public skate
- Get a group together and reserve your spot at the Adventure Center in Finch Fieldhouse
- Join the CHIP fitness facility for a low annual fee
Virgin Pulse's new sleep program is coming soon!
Virgin Pulse will soon launch its new sleep program. For tracking sleep accuracy, it's best to wear Max on your wrist, so Virgin Pulse will be sending those enrolled a free wristband. Ensure you get your wristband by visiting the
My Account page and checking that your mailing address is correct. If it is not,
update it by Dec. 31.