Central Michigan University is shaped by its faculty, staff and students who create, explore, give back and achieve. It's a new year and University Communications wants to hear about your projects, research and triumphs. By sharing your story, we in turn can share it with the world through CMU News and our social media channels, as well as local, regional and national media.
Here are a few examples of the kinds of stories we're looking for:
- Faculty and student research of all kinds — even if it hasn't been published yet
- Class projects that tailor learning and give students hands-on experience
- Service learning in action
- Unique experiences while studying abroad or conducting research
- Impactful experiences, projects or organizations
- Families with generations of CMU Chippewas
- Alumni and students who have seized success
- Partnerships between faculty and staff, students and/or external organizations
- Groups or activities that help students succeed and make connections
People often underestimate the power of their stories or believe that what they're working on is not newsworthy. We want to hear about your research, projects, achievements and impacts this year to fuel pride in CMU both on and off campus.
How to share your news and stories:
For stories about research, grants and special projects, email email@example.com or fill out the online form.
If you have news that might be shared with a student's hometown newspaper, you or the student can complete the CMU Student Achievement Form.