- Michael Gealt, Provost Emeritus, SO, Provost's Office, 07/01/2019
- Camille Bryant, Project Advisor/Upward Bound/Northwest, P&A, TRIO Programs – Detroit, 06/17/2019
- Katherine Lasher, Executive Director/Civil Rights & Institutional Equity, P&A, Civil Rights & Institutional Equity, 06/21/2019
- Kimberley Hewitt, Assistant Director/Partnership & Professional Readiness, P&A, Center for Clinical Experiences/EHS, 06/07/2019
- Heather Cowan, Assistant Director/Civil Rights & Institutional Equity, P&A, Civil Rights & Institutional Equity, 06/25/2019
- Jeffrey Suty, Environmental Coordinator, P&A, Risk Management, 06/11/2019
- Sherry Knight, Associate Vice President/University Communications, SO, University Communications, 06/30/2019
- Tracie Wood, Assistant Director/Marketing Campaign Strategy, P&A, University Communications, 07/03/2019
- Sapphire Cureg, Director/Diversity Education, P&A, Diversity Education, 07/12/2019
- Darcy Beavan, Success Coach, P&A, Student Success, 06/28/2019
- Margaret Reihl, Supervisor/Building Services, ST-6, Building Services, 09/30/2019
- Robert Martin, Vice President/Advancement, SO, University Advancement, 06/30/2019
- Christine Betka, Senior Office Specialist, OP-5, Special Olympics Business Operations, 06/30/2019
- Barbara Lynne L'Hommedieu, Director/Student Disability Services, P&A, Student Disability Services, 07/31/2019
- Frederick Kaiser, Associate Director/Business Development, P&A, University Communications, 07/31/2019
- Michael Ball, Senior Systems Administrator, P&A, Infrastructure – OIT. Previously reported but revoked; no longer retiring effective 07/05/2019.
- Belinda Laughlin, Director/Field Services/MSO, PS-97, Special Olympics Program, 06/30/2019
Note: Emeritus status is pending Board of Trustees approval.
Supervisors: Please remember to initiate a separation transaction through the personnel transaction system
as soon as you are notified of an upcoming employee separation.