Robin Sosnow is a faculty member in our Master of Entrepreneurial Ventures program where she teaches ENT 630, Seed Financings & Securities Regulation.
She is the founding Partner of Sosnow & Associates PLLC, an innovative, boutique legal practice in New York City. She also co-founded Digital Securities Law Group, a New York City based joint venture, which focuses on the blockchain industry. Through these corporate and securities law practices, Robin provides legal advice to some of the most innovative and creative emerging companies in the fintech, blockchain, crowdfunding, real estate, entertainment, tech, and alcoholic beverage industries.
Her mission is to support the next generation of entrepreneurs with quality and cost-effective legal services. She is passionate about the power of technology in law and business and brings her enthusiasm and focus to both client's matters and the classroom. In her practice, her core focus is to service issuers, platforms and broker-dealers in the pursuing alternative financing strategies. In her classes, she teaches students about securities laws, alternative sources of capital, and deal structures used for seed investments.
Robin prides herself on staying ahead of the advancements at the intersection of finance, technology and law. As such, she is a regular speaker at FinTech events such her recent appearances at the OTC Markets, KoreSummit, the Security Token Summit II and OnChain19.
Her other activities and affiliations include:
- Founding CrowdCrypto Newsletter, a weekly blockchain and equity crowdfunding publication.
- Founding the National Alcoholic Beverage Licensing Lawyers Group (NABLLG), a community of alcoholic beverage licensing professionals across the USA.
- Serving as a Committee Member of the Crowdfunding Professional Association (CfPA)
Robin earned her J.D. from Suffolk University Law School and her M.B.A. from the Sawyer Business School. She also graduated summa cum laude, with a B.A. in International Studies, from Arcadia University.
- J.D., Suffolk University Law School
- M.B.A., Sawyer Business School.
- B.A. in International Studies, Arcadia University