Businesses may have common interests, but understanding the nuances of culture and operations can be the difference between success or failure. Our graduate certificate in international administration will help you work successfully across cultures.
Why This Program & What You'll Learn
Business may be universal — but you'll need to bridge gaps in culture, communication, law, and finance to take your career outside the U.S.
This five-course certificate program will help you blend skills in those areas and more to boost your career. By focusing on strategic planning, fiscal management, and leadership, you'll also help your organization reach its business goals.
You'll take classes covering topics such as:
- Cultural competence
- Intercultural communication
- International marketing
- International law (check if offered)
- International relations
- International employment relations
If you're an administrator or manager, our interdisciplinary program will prepare you to take your career internationally.
- Take classes on campus, online, or at any of a dozen of our satellite locations.
- Credits you earn for this graduate certificate will count toward your MSA in International Administration.
- Sharpen your skills in leadership, management, and organizational decision-making.
Careers & Outcomes
It isn't unusual when business is conducted globally any longer — it's the norm. Put yourself in position to be a leader anywhere with this certificate.
|Chief Executive Officer