Get started, or finish where you left off
Apply using our online application. Upload a copy of your unofficial transcript, or have an official transcript sent. It’s that easy.
Apply for free
That’s right. We’re waiving your fee this month. No tricks. No extra form. Submit your application and additional materials by Oct. 31, and we’ll waive the $40 fee.
A completed application for admission
Application fee $40
- Apply by Oct. 31 and the fee is on us.
SAT/ACT score (optional)
- No score? No problem. You can still be admitted AND receive a merit award.
- Freshmen may submit unofficial transcripts with your application for an admissions decision and merit award offer. Official transcripts will be required prior to scholarships being awarded.
- Official transcripts are required for transfer scholarships to be awarded.
- Michigan high school students: Have your official transcripts sent using parchment.com.
- Out of state students: Ask your high school guidance counselor about submitting official transcripts.
- Dual enrollment students: Have each college you’ve attended email your official transcripts to email@example.com. We’ll also need your high school transcript, too.
- Transfer students: Have each college you’ve attended email your official transcripts to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have fewer than 24 credits, you need to submit your high school transcripts, too.
We do AFFORDABLE
Freshman merit awards worth more
Earn up to
65% of your tuition
Apply to CMU, and you’ll be considered for these awards. No test score? We’re test optional, so we have awards based on GPA only.
All U.S. residents pay in-state tuition
It really is that simple. All U.S. residents pay in-state tuition rates at CMU, regardless of the state you live in.
Transfer scholarships upgraded
Earn up to $19,500
over 3 years
When you apply to CMU, you’ll be considered for these scholarships based on information provided on your application and transcripts.