CMU Board of Trustees to meet Feb. 15-16
Meetings open to university community, general public
The Central Michigan University Board of Trustees will hold its February meetings next week, with committee meetings Wednesday, Feb. 15, and the formal session Thursday, Feb. 16.
CMU Board of Trustee meetings are open to the university community and members of the public. All meetings are held in the President’s Conference Room in the Bovee University Center, with seating for up to 25 individuals in the adjoining Lake Superior Room. Meetings also are available via livestream.
The following committees will meet Wednesday:
- Academic and Student Affairs Committee, 1:30-2:45 p.m.
- Finance and Facilities Committee, 3:00-3:30 p.m.
- Trustees-Faculty Liaison Committee, 3:45-4:45 p.m.
- Trustees-Student Liaison Committee, 5:00-6:00 p.m.
Thursday’s formal session begins at 11:15 a.m.
Individuals wishing to address the Board of Trustees during the public comment period should submit a request in advance of the meetings in one of two ways:
- Complete the “Request to address the Board” online form.
- Visit the Office of the President in Warriner Hall to complete a request card.