CMU Trustees to meet February 5-6, 2024
Committee meetings and formal session open to campus, community
The Central Michigan University Board of Trustees will meet next week, with committee meetings Monday, February 5, and the formal session Tuesday, February 6.
CMU Board of Trustees meetings are open to the university community and members of the public. All meetings are held in the President’s Conference Room in the Bovee University Center, with seating for up to 25 individuals in the adjoining Lake Superior Room. Meetings also are available to view via livestream.
The following committees will meet Monday:
- Academic and Student Affairs Committee, 2:00-2:45 p.m.
- Finance and Facilities Committee, 3:00-3:45 p.m.
- Trustees-Faculty Liaison Committee, 4:00-4:45 p.m.
- Trustees-Student Liaison Committee, 5:00-5:45 p.m.
The formal session will begin at 11:00 a.m. Tuesday.
Individuals wishing to address the Board of Trustees during the public comment period must submit a request in advance of the meetings in one of two ways:
- Complete the “Request to Address the Board” online form.
- Visit the Office of the President in Warriner Hall to complete a request card.