CMU Trustees to meet on April 20-21
The Central Michigan University Board of Trustees will hold committee meetings and a formal session Wednesday, April 20, and Thursday, April 21.
Committee meetings will be open to the university community and the general public. All meetings will be available virtually via live stream, and seating for up to 25 individuals will be available in the Bovee University Center Lake Superior Room.
The following committees will meet Wednesday:
- Academic and Student Affairs, 1:15-2:15 p.m.
- Finance and Facilities, 2:30-3:30 p.m.
- Trustees-Faculty Liaison, 3:45-4:45 p.m.
- Trustees-Student Liaison, 5:00-6:00 p.m.
The formal session will begin at 11:30 a.m. Thursday and also will be open to the university community and the general public. A link to the live stream will be shared next week, and up to 25 individuals may attend in person in the President’s Conference Room/Lake Superior Room.
Individuals who wish to address the Board of Trustees during the public comment period may do so by submitting a request in advance of the meeting. Individuals may submit their request in one of two ways:
- Complete the “Request to Address the Board” online form.
- Visit the Office of the President in Warriner Hall to complete a request card.
Public comments will be delivered in the order they were received by the Board Secretary. The policy governing public comment is included in Article IX on page 13 of the Board of Trustees bylaws.