Search begins for vice president of advancement
7 appointed to committee to conduct nationwide search
President Robert Davies has appointed a search committee to conduct a national search for a vice president of advancement. The role has been held in an interim status by Jennifer Cotter since September 2022.
Davies appointed Mary Moran Hill, vice president of finance and administrative services, to co-chair the seven-person committee with Nathan Tallman, vice-chair of CMU’s Advancement Board. The other members of the committee are:
- Tangela Cheatham, deputy athletics director/administration.
- Ari Harris, executive director of communications, University Communications.
- Paula Lancaster, dean of the College of Education and Human Services.
- Chris Moberg, dean of the College of Business Administration.
- Scott Nadeau, chair of the CMU National Alumni Board.
Assisting the committee will be Cali Clark, director of employment and compensation, as the Human Resources representative. Mitchel Hartman, administrative assistant to the VP/FAS, will provide administrative support for the search.
The search will commence soon and continue during the Spring 2024 semester.