Trustees to meet Dec. 7-8
Committee meetings and formal session are open to public
The Central Michigan University Board of Trustees will hold its December meetings next week, with committee meetings Wednesday, Dec. 7, and the formal session Thursday, Dec. 8.
Board of Trustees meetings are open to the university community and members of the public. All meetings will be held in the President’s Conference Room in the Bovee University Center, with seating for up to 25 individuals in the adjoining Lake Superior Room; meetings also will be available via livestream.
The following committees will meet Wednesday:
- Health Care Special Committee, 12:30- 1:00 p.m.
- Academic and Student Affairs Committee, 1:15-2:45 p.m.
- Finance and Facilities Committee, 3:00-3:30 p.m.
- Trustees-Faculty Liaison Committee, 3:45-4:45 p.m.
- Trustees-Student Liaison Committee, 5:00-6:00 p.m.
The formal session Thursday begins at 11:30 a.m. Individuals wishing to address the Board of Trustees during the public comment period should submit a request in advance in one of two ways:
- Complete the online “Request to address the Board” form.
- Visit the Office of the President in Warriner Hall to complete a request card.