CMU announces search for next finance leader
President Davies names committee to lead national search
Central Michigan University President Bob Davies has named a committee to lead the search for the university’s next vice president of finance and administrative services.
The seven-member committee is charged with reviewing and vetting candidates for the position and providing input in determining the selection of finalists.
Ray Christie, senior vice provost for academic administration, will chair the search committee. Other members are:
- Lori Hella, associate vice president, human resources.
- Paula Lancaster, dean, College of Education and Human Services, and member of the Budget Model Steering Committee.
- Larry Lemke, chair, Department of Earth and Atmospheric Sciences, and co-chair of the Budget Priorities Committee.
- Nancy Mathews, provost and executive vice president.
- Chris Moberg, dean, College of Business Administration, and member of the Budget Model Steering Committee.
- Shawna Patterson-Stephens, vice president and chief diversity officer.
DHR, an international consulting firm, is assisting the search committee.
The finance and administrative services division includes several CMU departments: Auxiliary Services, Facilities Management, Financial Planning and Budgets, Financial Services and Reporting, Human Resources, and CMU Police.