CMU to seek senior vice provost for academic affairs
Provost names 12-member committee to lead nationwide search
Central Michigan University Executive Vice President and Provost Mary C. Schutten has announced a nationwide search for the senior vice provost for academic affairs. Ian Davison currently serves as interim senior vice provost for academic affairs.
Tom Masterson, dean of The Herbert H. and Grace A. Dow College of Health Professions, will serve as chair of a 12-member search committee, assisted by search firm Greenwood/Asher & Associates.
The committee members are:
- Misty Bennett, faculty, management.
- Cali Clark, director, employment and compensation, human resources.
- Jennifer Evanuik, executive director, Office of Global Engagement.
- Jon Humiston, executive assistant to the provost.
- Deric Learman, faculty, biology.
- Richard McCabe, faculty, College of Medicine.
- Jonathon Russell, associate dean, College of the Arts and Media.
- Josh Smith, faculty, philosophy and religion.
- Elizabeth VanDeusen, faculty, teacher education and professional development.
- Kirsten Weber, faculty, communication.
- Mike Carson, director, curriculum and assessment.