Search begins for AVP, Financial Services and Reporting/Controller
Seven-member committee appointed to support the search
Central Michigan University Vice President for Finance and Administrative Services Mary Moran Hill has appointed a committee to assist in the search for CMU’s next Associate Vice President, Financial Services and Reporting/Controller. The new AVP will replace Hill, who was named Vice President & Chief Financial Officer in December 2022.
Hill has appointed Jonathan Webb, associate vice president for facilities management, as chair of the search committee. Other members of the committee are:
- Kim Wagester, assistant controller, Financial Services.
- Manuel Rupe, senior associate dean for legal affairs, CMU College of Medicine.
- Kevin Wilson, assistant director, Office of Institutional Diversity, Equity and Inclusion.
- Darcy Wilson, executive director, Innovation and Portfolio Management.
- Cali Clark, director, employment and compensation, Human Resources Employment Services.
- Mitchel Hartman, administrative assistant to the vice president, Finance and Administrative Services.
The search will be conducted over the course of the spring 2023 semester and will be supported by Central Michigan University Human Resources and the Office of Civil Rights and Institutional Equity.