Tom Masterson, dean of The Herbert H. and Grace A. Dow College of Health Professions, has announced a nationwide search for an associate dean of the college. The new hire will fill the position currently held by interim Associate Dean Denise Webster.
Concha Allen, director of community engagement and faculty member in the marketing and hospitality services administration department, will chair the committee. Other members include:
- Carrie Appold, staff, dean's office, College of Health Professions.
- Dan Ballou, faculty, physical education and sport.
- Jeff Betts, chair, School of Health Sciences.
- Leslie Hildebrandt, faculty, human environmental studies.
- Jeff Inungu, faculty, School of Health Sciences.
- Barbara Jackson, faculty, communication sciences and disorders.
- John Lopes, faculty, physician assistant program.
- Stephanie Richards, faculty, communication sciences and disorders.
- Naveen Sharma, faculty, School of Health Sciences.
- Kristen Skiver, human resources consultant.
- Ksenia Ustinova, faculty, School of Rehabilitation and Medical Sciences.
- Emily Webster, faculty, School of Rehabilitation and Medical Sciences.
- Dimitrios Zikos, faculty, School of Health Sciences.
The position will be posted soon and the committee plans to move forward immediately to review all candidates.