CMU celebrates staff excellence awards
10 receive annual recognition for service to the university community
Central Michigan University will celebrate 10 employees this month for their outstanding service to the university and its students. Recipients of the 2018-19 Staff Excellence Award are:
- Stephanie Carroll, assistant manager in accounting services.
- Kari Chrenka, coordinator for marketing and branding in libraries.
- Marybeth Denton, secretary for the Master of Public Health program.
- Charlotte Galgoci, executive office specialist in human development and family studies.
- Jan Hines, senior office specialist in stewardship and donor relations, advancement.
- Dan Koefoed, performance hall manager in the School of Music.
- Jennifer Morneau, program manager for the Mid-Central Area Health Education Center/College of Medicine.
- Betty Roethlisberger, custodian in facilities management.
- Shanna Wenzlick, executive secretary in the biology department.
- Hillary Williams, student services advisor in the Student Service Court.
Winners are nominated by peers and colleagues for exemplary service to others. They're selected based on their values of integrity, respect, compassion, inclusiveness, social responsibility, excellence and innovation.
President Bob Davies will present the Staff Excellence Awards at 3 p.m. Tuesday, Sept. 24, in the Bovee University Center Rotunda. Award recipients receive a plaque and a free senior officer parking pass for a year.
RSVP to Sarah Venman at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 989-774-7194.