Launching the search for the next associate dean in the College of Business Administration
Dean Moberg appoints 8-member committee to support the search effort
Chris Moberg, dean of Central Michigan University’s College of Business Administration, has announced the search for the college’s next associate dean.
Richard Rothaus, Dean of the College of Liberal Arts and Social Sciences, has been appointed by Dean Moberg to serve as the search committee chair. Other committee members include:
- Bailey Badgero, undergraduate student representative.
- Ekhomen Ehimen-Ebitibituwa, graduate student representative.
- Kendra Huckins, director of faculty employment and compensation.
- Linda McCLain, executive secretary in Business Student Services.
- Kyle Nothstine, faculty member in the Department of Business Information Systems.
- Erica Peters, executive assistant to the provost.
- Richard Rothaus, dean of the College of Liberal Arts and Social Sciences search committee chair.
- Crina Tarasi, faculty member in the Department of Marketing, Hospitality & Logistics.
The new associate dean will be responsible for providing leadership throughout the college to support program management, policy development and implementation, accreditation reporting, collaboration with Faculty Personnel Services, budgeting processes, and faculty recruitment and development, among other areas.
Karl Smart, current associate dean, has announced his retirement at the end of January 2024, after 22 years of service at Central Michigan University.