COVID-19 Information & Resources
Central Michigan University is Fired Up for the spring 2023 semester. This site has information and resources related to CMU's COVID-19 preparedness and response. CMU actively updates plans and protocols to ensure best practices in coordination with local, state and federal health officials.
- CMU students, faculty and staff are no longer required to report symptoms or positive test results to CMU using the health screening app.
- Do not come to campus, class or work if you have symptoms or test positive for COVID-19. Notify your instructors and/or supervisor if you are unable to attend class or work.
- If you have symptoms or test positive for COVID-19, please contact your preferred health care provider and visit the CDC’s COVID-19 webpage for additional guidance.
- CMU will no longer offer isolation or quarantine housing for on-campus students. Students should make a plan for isolation in the event they become symptomatic or test positive for COVID-19.
- CMU will continue to offer vaccines and boosters through the University Health Services clinic in Foust Hall. Testing appointments also are available.