COVID-19 Information & Resources
Central Michigan University is Fired Up for the Fall 2022 semester. This site has all of the information and resources you need related to CMU's COVID-19 preparedness and response. CMU actively updates plans and protocols to ensure best practices in coordination with local, state and federal health officials.
Updated September 30, 2022
These policies and regulations apply to all students, faculty, staff, vendors and campus visitors.
CMU is now offering both the Pfizer and Moderna bivalent vaccine booster.
- Healthy individuals aged 12 and older who have completed their primary vaccine series are eligible to receive the bivalent vaccine booster.
- Review more information about bivalent vaccine boosters at CMU on the COVID-19 communications page.
- Learn more about the bivalent vaccine boosters on the FDA webpage.
- Pfizer and Moderna bivalent vaccine boosters, as well as primary series doses of the Moderna vaccine, are available through University Health Services:
- Clinic hours are Monday-Friday from 8:30-11:30 a.m. and 1:30-4:30 p.m.
- Walk-ins are welcome, and you can make an appointment by calling 989-774-6599, option 1.
- Masks are still required in clinical spaces at CMU. Please wear a mask when you enter the clinic.
- Please bring your vaccine card with you when you go to get your booster.