COVID-19 Information & Resources
Central Michigan University is Fired Up for the spring 2023 semester. This site has information and resources related to CMU's COVID-19 preparedness and response. CMU actively updates plans and protocols to ensure best practices in coordination with local, state and federal health officials.
Updated January 3, 2023
These policies and regulations apply to all students, faculty, staff, vendors and campus visitors.
- CMU students, faculty and staff are no longer required to report symptoms or positive test results to CMU using the health screening app.
- Do not come to campus, class or work if you have symptoms or test positive for COVID-19. Notify your instructors and/or supervisor if you are unable to attend class or work.
- If you have symptoms or test positive for COVID-19, please contact your preferred health care provider and visit the CDC’s COVID-19 webpage for additional guidance.
- CMU will no longer offer isolation or quarantine housing for on-campus students. Students should make a plan for isolation in the event they become symptomatic or test positive for COVID-19.
- CMU will continue to offer vaccines and boosters through the University Health Services clinic in Foust Hall. Testing appointments also are available.